There are an accompanying set of blog posts detailing the development process and underpinnings of the pipeline. Feel free to check them out if you’re so inclined, but they’re in no way required reading to use the tool.
- Installation Instructions - How to install
recon-pipelineand associated dependencies
- Defining Target Scope - How to define the scope of your scans (list of targets and a blacklist)
- Running Scans - Example scan of tesla.com using
- Viewing Scan Results - How to view scan results
- Using a Scheduler - The Luigi schedulers and which to choose
- Visualizing Tasks - How to check on active tasks once they’re running